Why Work Here?
We are a mission-driven startup striving to better the lives of animals across the US and beyond.
Account Manager -- Must LOVE Animals (Full-Time, Seal Beach)
This position will be mainly responsible for outreach to animal welfare non-profits, management of client accounts and campaigns, and support to marketing in regards to his/her client campaigns.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Outreaching to animal welfare non-profits
- Answering inquiries from potential new campaign creators
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Collaborating with others on a variety of projects
- Writing and editing campaigns
- Performing long term projects in an organized and efficient manner
- Optimizing and improving processes
- Executing other duties as assigned
- Assisting in marketing effortsYou MUST have:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to empathize
- A willingness to work collaboratively and uphold team values
- Solid customer service (interpersonal) skills
- Consistent punctuality, reliability, friendliness, and professionalism even while under pressure
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Google docs, slides, sheets, calendar, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and inquiries in a professional, friendly, and upbeat manner
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- A love and passion for animals
Please send your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us why you're interested in the position and why you think you'd be a great fit.
Marketing Ambassador Internship (Part-Time, Seal Beach)